Webseite Laserhub GmbH
Innovatives B2B Tech Startup aus Stuttgart
We disrupt the metal sheet industry. LASERHUB builds and runs a producer independent platform for individual sheet metal parts based on CAD drawings. We acquire clients, manage sales and coordinate production and delivery process – highly automated and all digital. We build a complex ecosystem around our core processes to perfect experience of our customers, our partners and for ourselves.
- You make existing code better and with less lines of code
- Fun is building or extending backend/frontend modules that scale, run robust and are maintainable
- Work with or integrate new leading-edge technologies keeps you motivated
- Work closely with the lead developer to scale and run a platform to enable a multi-million business
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day
- At least 2 years of experience as working student, freelancer or full-time employee
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can work on your own, but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- Building a real product for real customers with direct feedback is more fun than students projects
- Work very closely with all founders and experience what it’s like to run a start-up
- Learn from highly motivated, very international and the friendliest team with many years of experience in engineering, software, consulting, B2B and business
- Depending on your preference and skills, you are offered dedicated product responsibilities – we love people who take responsibility seriously
- Nice co-working office or remote work, positive working atmosphere, personalities wanted
When to Start?
As early as possible
Contact – send your CV and details directly to:
+49 (0)711 219 525-10
We would love to hear from you!
LASERHUB GmbH, Quellenstraße 7a c/o Wizemann Space, 70376 Stuttgart, www.laserhub.de
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org