Stuttgart, home of Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Bosch and many more will be the epicenter of entrepreneurship on October 2017, 20th and 21st Wizemann.space. Join us for a
Stuttgart, home of Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Bosch and many more will be the epicenter of entrepreneurship on October 2017, 20th and 21st Wizemann.space.
Join us for a Startup Live Edition where we will be focusing on people, experts & projects around Mobility & Logistics.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get to know the pioneering ideas around this topic!
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in an unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ×××
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback,
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
××× WHAT OUR COMMUNITY SAYS: ×××
“The best invested 50 € of my life” – Roland Grösslich, viRaCube (Alumni, SULVIE #12)
“Startup Live Events are the best place to scout up- and coming startups” – Nina Wöss, Speedinvest (Jury, SULVIE #13)
“We definitely profited from the input of experienced company founders and thus I can highly recommend Startup Live.” – Florian Gschwandter, Runtastic (Alumni, 2010)
××× WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND STARTUP LIVE ×××
1. Become part of your local startup scene
2. Meet top-notch mentors & industry experts
3. Learn the 101 of starting a business
4. Mingle with investors + media representatives
5. Get professional pitch training
6. Receive proven working documents helping you defining your business model
7. Win awesome prizes
8. 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
9. Have an intensive but enlightening experience & F-U-N
10. we could go on and on.. but better find out yourself!
××× ABOUT THE MOBILITY & LOGISTICS EDITION ×××
Whether you are interested in mobility or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, mobility-related or not, from concept to business!
If you have an idea for a mobility startup, then great! We want to see you pitching. You can submit your idea here: bit.ly/stg-submitnow
If you don’t have an idea, that’s alright as well! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about startups and learning from each other.
Get your ticket here: https://goo.gl/peK3WM
If you have more questions, drop us a message!
××× KEY FACTS ×××
WHEN: 20/10/ – 21/10/2017
WHERE: Wizeman Space, Quellenstr. 7a, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
TOPIC: this time we focus on Mobility-startups
For further information: https://goo.gl/XZNSJq or contact us via Facebook or mail at email@example.com
17 (Freitag) 09:00 - 18 (Samstag) 21:30
Quellenstraße 7 70376 Stuttgart
Wizemann.Space Quellenstrasse 7a 70376 Stuttgart, Germany